Insight School of Oregon-Painted Hills (ISOR-PH) offers organized groupings or clusters of Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses built around two career pathways. Successful completion of these courses may help students prepare for industry certification tests after graduation.*
*Please note: Only students who attend ISOR-PH for at least two years will have enough exposure to CTE courses to be best prepared for certification testing.
The CTE course clusters are based on the knowledge and skills required for each career pathway, which include:
- Business Management and Administration: Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive operations.
- Health Sciences: Planning, managing, and providing therapeutic services, diagnostic services, health informatics, support services, and biotechnology research and development.
First Semester: Exploratory Course 1
- Introduction to Health (nine weeks)
- Introduction to Business and Marketing (nine weeks)
- Career exploration component for Health and Business and Marketing
Second Semester: Exploratory Course 2
- Business and Marketing (Second Semester)
- Health Sciences (Second Semester)
Note: Courses are subject to change.