Who We Are
Insight School of Oregon-Painted Hills (ISOR-PH) is a full-time online public school open to Oregon residents in grades 7–12. We're dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through an education experience tailored to each child's needs.
Students at ISOR-PH benefit from:
- An Individualized Learning Plan for each student
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum from K-12
- Stride Career Prep, a career and technical education (CTE) program for grades 9–12
- Hands-on materials, books, and a school computer on loan
- Oregon-certified teachers
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- World languages
- Student clubs and social events
- Access to extracurricular activities and sports in participating school districts
- High school diploma for graduates that meets all state requirements
Get Ahead with Stride Career Prep
Although the future can seem far off, students who begin preparing for careers in high school can gain significant advantages. Stride Career Prep is a great way to let students explore career fields to discover and pursue their interests. Whether they already know where they're headed, or are just beginning to find their path, this program can help get them where they want to go.
What types of students benefit from ISOR-PH?
Our individualized approach to learning combined with focused CTE courses can benefit:
- Advanced learners
- Students who want to join the workforce after high school
- Students interested in career technical programs
- Students interested in a two-year CTE college
- Students interested in a four-year college
ISOR-PH’s mission is to empower students and families through an innovative K12 online middle and high school and Career and Technical Education. By providing a strong academic foundation with relevant exploration of career paths, ISOR-PH strives to help Oregon students gain the skills they need to succeed in school and beyond.
Our vision is to build an online Career and Technical Education school that equips students with essential academic and technical skills, enabling them to pursue post-secondary education, achieve occupational certifications, or directly enter the work force. By providing Oregon businesses with educated, skilled students who are ready for employment, we aim to benefit individuals, families, industries, and the economy throughout our state.